Social Justice Statement
The Hues Company is building on a platform of progressive social justice in a way that ensures all people of color are considered and have a voice in society.
Our goal is always to be mindful of our roots and rich history. Annually, The Hues Company will identify and donate 1% of all its sales to a cause, foundation or event whose mission benefits our cultural community. To extend this social justice initiative, our customers will also be provided the opportunity to give through The Hues Company website.
It is important that each one of us find a way to give back to our communities. Find ways to help the word at large and specifically the culturally diverse world. Pay forward and leave the earth and its inhabitants in a better state than how it was left for us!
Thank you for being socially conscious!
In 2017 The Hues Company maintained community engagement via a variety of contributions, donations, and participation. Below are just a few...
- U.S. Bank Black History Month Salute to Small Businesses
- Girls Are Powerful (Minneapolis): Make a Bold Statement
- Impact Hub MSP Entrepreneur Showcase
- MN Fashion Week - Culture Piece Fashion Show
- MN Fashion Week - Ruva Africa Fashion Show
- Hmong American Farmers Association - Value-Added Training Program
- Entrepreneurship panel
- Girls are Powerful 1st Annual Summit
- I AM MPLS! - Fashion Show